One of the most common questions we get is whether or not our camping tents are machine washable A few days have passed since I came back from my planned long camping trip. After a long vacation in the outdoor everything needs a good bath your hair clothes other gears even.
In addition to the tent, you stayed in during all your vacations. We cannot ignore the fact that the outdoors are generally dusty, open, and dirty to some extent. As a result of interacting with the tent’s outer surface, the tent becomes dirty.
In some situations, people use their tents for some camping so tents become dirty and need a wash. What Is really important here is the question of whether Camping tents are machine washable? People tend to think that when they see a tent, they can wash it in the washing machine if they look at its size.
But we all know that tents are waterproof, UV resistant so it can damage to put them in the washer. Here we will explain to you that can you do this. Yes or Not. If yes then how? But before we get there, we’ll see what’s here.
- Do people ask that how to wash a tent?
- Do people want to know that how to clean a large tent?
- They ask that tell us about the Best tent cleaner?
- They also do question How to clean a tent that smells?
- Do they ask about the Tent cleaning service?
- Do people want to know about Tech wash tent?
- People ask can they Wash tents in bathtubs?
We will be explaining to you here how to maintain your tent neat and clean. There will be no instructions given that you should wash your tent in a washing machine.
The third point in the list below explains how we can achieve this goal. Here are three ways of accomplishing this goal. All three of these approaches range from better to good, so let’s see what we can do.
1) Use the tent carefully.
2) Wash by hand.
3) Wash in the machine.
1. Use the tent carefully.
Tents can be kept clean easily and effectively by using them carefully. The following points can help you achieve this.
- The place that should not be must to set up the tent should not be congested.
- You should not eat anything directly from the tent. Instead, use a mat to cover the tent’s floor.
- Make the entrance recognizable with a footprint.
- Make sure your feet are clean before entering the tent.
- Do not use smelly sprays or other products that cause a fast smell.
- Foods containing oil should be handled with care.
So try to keep tent than to tend it towards wash first opinion is.
Wash by hand.
If it is necessary to wash then the best option is to wash your tent by hand. Use cold water and spray with a garden hose. Never use harsh or household detergents. Gently rub the places that have spots.
Wash in the machine.
The riskier is to wash your tent in the washing machine. Because when you are going to wash your tent in the machine. You should gently prepare that it can lose integrity.
Here we tell you that tent wash in the machine may not beneficial even tent fabric can tear by stretching in the washer.
Waterproof later may damage and in dryer tent material may melt. If necessary never use a heavy loading machine, use a special cleaner and cold water.